About the job
Director of Data & Insights – London – SaaS – Consumer
Our client are a cutting-edge music technology company that is revolutionising the way people create, perform, and experience music. With a focus on innovation and a commitment to pushing the boundaries of music technology.
We are seeking a visionary and experienced Director of Data and Insights to lead the development and execution of a comprehensive data strategy. Reporting directly to the executive team, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping our clients long-term vision, fostering a data-driven culture, and building a high-performing data team.
The ideal candidate will have previously built and lead data functions, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of driving results in a fast-paced setting.
- Experience in consumer product data, user testing, and user research.
- Familiarity with SaaS models and subscription-based services
- Excitement about our client’s vision, creativity, and mission to make music accessible to all.
Must have experience with:
- Must be familiar with SaaS
- Previously worked with consumer data
- Built a data function from scratch
Base Salary: £100,000-£130,000/yr
To Apply: please get in touch with email@example.com