Compensation range: €90k – €120k (plus equity, plus bonus)
Location: Fully Remote WITHIN EUROPE (+ or – 2 hours from CET)
We have been exclusively retained to hire an Engineering Lead/Manager for a Series A funded start up business, who have recently raised €10m in funding. This revolutionary B2B SaaS business is backed by one of Europe’s most prestigious investors, who have a track record supporting world class tech-first businesses.
Reporting directly into the CTO, The Engineering Lead will be the senior figure that the expanding teams will be built around, and will have the opportunity and to impact the product from the first day.
- Mentoring and leading an engineering team.
- Helping to scale our business to multiple countries.
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our user’s needs.
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e. g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to shape new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions.
- Manage projects and take ownership.
- Highly analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Minimum 4 years experience leading/growing teams of 0 – 20 people.
- Experience with automation, continuous integration, cloud services, and Docker
- Proven track record with both frontend and backend development
- Preferably experience with the following tech stack: Angular, Nest, Typescript, Nx, MongoDB, Jest, Docker, Digital Ocean, Drone.
- Deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices
- Deep understanding of process optimizations and locating bottlenecks.
- Dev Ops and Security experience
- Fluent English language skills
- 30 days of vacation
- ESOP plan
- Self-organizing teams, ability to have big impacts on the company and work directly together with key people
- Mobility allowance of €50 per month for sharing services like cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers.
This is a fully remote role, HQ’d in Germany with staff based all around Europe however, you must be willing and able to meet with team in Berlin once a month/quarter.
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact email@example.com