£60,000/yr – £80,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Our client’s web and mobile applications are mission critical to their customers and are used all day, every single day of the year.
As a Front End Developer you will play a key role in the design, development and deployment of their front-end system, working as part of a cross-functional pillar team of developers, designers, product managers and researchers to design, build, test, ship, and support new functionality and services.
Their long-term goal is to open source their product and have it become the standard for communications in the Enterprise.
- You’ll need to have experience with Node, JS and React and it would be ideal if you’ve worked on design systems in past
- They will be happy to teach you any parts of our stack you’re less familiar with and there will be plenty of opportunities to work on different parts of our platform and with different technologies over time.
What they offer:
- Collaborative and creative working environment
- Opportunity to do interesting, meaningful work with a great team
- Being part of the journey of a fast-growing SaaS Company – and own part of its success through our employee equity scheme
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org