Medicus Health is a UK-based Healthtech company on a mission to transform the way primary care works.
Working in collaboration with a large clinical advisory group and the NHS, Medicus Health has developed a next-generation clinical system that will have a significant positive impact on healthcare outcomes as it is piloted in 2023 and rolled out across the UK in 2024.
Albany Growth is looking for a Head of DevSecOps on behalf of Medicus.
- Maintain and optimize AWS-based infrastructure using Terraform, and ensure it is ready to scale.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining CI/CD workflows – currently Github Actions & Octopus Deploy
- Run/organize internal security audits and prepare for external ones.
- Promote the DevSecOps mindset within the Engineering team as well as the entire company.
- Ensure that our service is operating at the highest levels of information security standards (including ISO 27001)
- Update and improve our process documentation & playbooks relating to DevSecOps
- Maintain our monitoring, alerting and incident management tooling and relevant on-call rota.
- Mange external penetration tests, and volumetric & performance tests
- Run regular business continuity tests, including backup recovery tests & full data centre disaster scenarios.
- 2+ years of experience in SecOps
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- 5+ years of experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (especially Terraform)
- Experience with vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Experience with an ISO 27001 information security management system
- Experience with scripting to automate processes.
Due to the highly sensitive data this role will be working with, this is an ON-SITE role from their office in London.
This role does not provide sponsorship, right to work in the UK is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org