Medicus Health is a UK-based Healthtech company on a mission to transform the way primary care works.
Working in collaboration with a large clinical advisory group and the NHS, Medicus Health has developed a next-generation clinical system that will have a significant positive impact on healthcare outcomes as it is piloted in 2023 and rolled out across the UK in 2024.
The Head of Engineering will play an important part in actively contributing to the platforms development while providing technical leadership to 10 engineers initially, and then growing the team in the future.
- Mentoring and leading an engineering team.
- Working alongside CEO and CPO to scale our business to multiple practices and locations
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our user’s needs.
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e. g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product, SLT and Design to shape new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions.
- Manage projects and take ownership.
- Experience leading engineering teams from an operational perspective e.g. how to implement testing etc
- Ability to step in to solve technical problems / help engineers when necessary. Not a hands on role necessarily but the ability to step in.
- Experience delivering high quality software.
- Technical experience with Java / Ruby / PHP / Python.
- Experience with enterprise engineering problems and solutions.
- Ideally from heavily regulated environment such as Regulatory, Government, Compliance.
- Knowledge/understanding of ISO 27001 / 20000 management systems.
This is a HYBRID position from their London office.
This role does not provide sponsorship, right to work in the UK is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com