Compensation range: up to £140,000, equity.
Location: London (hybrid working, 2 days per week)
We have been exclusively retained to hire a Head of Product for a now Series A start-up in London, who following a recent raise of £8m are looking to hire a Product Leader, to expand on the current Product suite, scale the Product team, and help embed a Product culture.
Backed by some of Europe’s most prestigious VCs, they’re looking to revolutionise the way buildings are designed, utilising their cutting edge AI software.
· Previous Product leadership experience (Head of Product/Product Director currently), or a strong Lead/Principle Product Manager ready to step-up into a leadership role
· B2B & SaaS knowledge, ideally from a start-up or scale-up background – knowledge of AI/ML technologies advantageous
· Data-savvy, with the ability to talk to Software Engineers, Data Scientists with technical literacy
· Experience mentoring, and coaching Product Managers/Owners
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Attention to detail, and an organised, analytical approach
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org