£80,000/yr – £100,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
We are currently hiring for a Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer on behalf of an exciting Sustainability business who exist to make commercial real estate spaces more efficient, productive and sustainable via their intelligent smart building SaaS/DaaS IoT platform which tracks and leverages data that allows businesses to manage their energy output more responsibly.
- Maintain and optimise Azure-based infrastructure using Bicep, Terraform (or similar), and ensure it is ready to scale
- Help design, implement and maintain CI/CD workflows with Platform Team – currently using Harness
- Run/organise internal security audits and prepare for external ones
- Promote the DevOps mindset within the Engineering team as well as the entire company
- Update and improve our process documentation & playbooks relating to DevOps
- Maintain our monitoring, alerting, and incident management tooling
- Manage external penetration tests, and support volumetric & performance tests
- Run regular business continuity tests, including backup recovery tests & full data centre disaster scenarios
- 3+ years of maintaining Microsoft cloud infrastructure with tools
- Passion for and experience working with IAC business practice
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure, Configuration and Optimisation, to include excellent technical documentation skills, be able to create architecture, security and technical documents for internal and external use.
- Being exposed to products backed by microservices + event hubs handling high amounts of load & data (such as IoT, Building Management Systems, Cloud to Cloud APIs)
Beneficial Technical Knowledge
- Harness or Azure DevOps, Git, build agents
- bash, Azure CLI
- Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Python / Go
- Terraform or Bicep
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS models
- CI/CD and related methodologies
- Setting up and supporting CI/CD environments
- Recommend Azure configuration and optimisation
- Managing and automating Azure cloud environment
This is a hybrid position based from their London office twice a week.
This role does not provide sponsorship, right to work in the UK is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org