£70,000/yr – £100,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
We are currently hiring for a Senior Data Engineer on behalf of Financial Services organisation who are the trusted ESG partner of top tier investors. Their clients are some of the most sophisticated and leading Wealth Managers, Asset Managers, Investment Banks, Insurances and Asset Owners in the financial industry. As the first full time Data Engineer in the team, working directly with the CTO, this is a pivotal hire for the business in this exciting greenfield project, bringing their research and analytics services to the next level.
Salary: up to £100k plus bonus
Hybrid working from their London office is preferable, however remote working within the UK is possible.
- Produce advanced modelling of structured and unstructured extra-financial data (environmental, social, governance KPIs) to support the production of our ratings and investment decisions
- Re-engineering of data flows to enable scaling of our services
- Build tools and processes to produce accessible data for analysis
- Communicate effectively, at all levels, complex processes into an easy-to-understand solution
- Design, write and code from prototypes to production ready solutions
- Maintaining a variety of metadata repositories to enable us to understand their data assets
- Coach and mentor ESG analysts in the use of advanced tools to increase efficiency, effectiveness and robustness of their modelling and analysis tasks
- Produce high level documentation of all designed models and automation tools
- Expert Python ability
- Experience using Pandas
- Experience with Statistics / Numerical Analysis
- Experience with Docker, GitHub extremely beneficial
This role does not provide visa sponsorship and right to work in the UK is essential.
If this role matches your profile, please apply within.
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org