We are currently hiring for a Senior Full Stack Engineer on behalf of a Berlin based start-up, with the mission of revolutionising the way the Renewable Energy sector can network, educate and hire.
Since launching in 2019, they have built a user base upwards of 25,000. Since raising €10m in their Series A funding round recently, they are now looking for top level Full Stack Engineers to help them grow the platform cross region.
You will be joining a team of 12 engineers who are highly skilled in front end and back end development with Angular and Node, and you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to deliver against clear technical objectives from the first day.
Salary: €75k – €100k
This role is fully remote within Europe, however you may be required to meet with the team in Berlin once a month/quarter.
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our users need
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e.g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions
- Manage individual projects and take ownership
- Strong experience with at least 2 of the following is essential: Angular.js, Node.js, Nest.js, React.js
- Experience with the following is a bonus: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Great skill in analytical thinking
- Self-motivated and communicative
- At least 3 years of total experience working on backend and frontend
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices
- Fluent English language skills
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org