Compensation range: up to £85,000, equity.
Location: London (hybrid working, 2-3 days per week)
We have been exclusively retained to hire a Senior Product Manager for a now Series B company in London, who following their most recent raise are looking to expand on the current Product suite, scale the Product team, and help embed a Product culture.
Backed by some of Europe’s most prestigious VCs, their mission is to provide a property investment service to empower people financially, by providing an use-to-use platform service which anyone can use.
- Develop most efficient scalable working model for existing business network.
- Experience in investment banking, commercial real estate, venture capital & private equity or financial services.
- Data-savvy, with the ability to talk to Software Engineers, Data Scientists with technical literacy.
- Experience mentoring, and coaching Product Managers/Owners.
- Have a deep understanding how your product creates value for customers and track daily data to keep track of success drivers.
- Propose new ideas for the product roadmap based on insight from user data and market research.
For Easy Apply please visit the jobs tab on our company LinkedIn page
(1) Albany Growth: Overview | LinkedIn
Or for further information please contact email@example.com